2007年6月7日 星期四

Before Heading to Igassu

The weather is extremely well in these 2 days despite of a cloudy forcast, thanks to that we have spent most of the time under the sun either on the beach or next to the swimming pool in the hotel.

Since the nice weather, we can see and experience in Rio de Janeiro at its maximum , one thing I have noticed something interesting is, everything I went I can smell BBQ meat. As a BBQ extermist like me, I am totally defeated by the smell and already have a few good BBQ meals. Yummm.....I think we are going to have some more (street BBQ that I just discovered) on the way back to the hotel after this update.

Tomorrow we are heading to Igassu (not sure how exactly it spells as I saw so many different versions) to see the falls, a long flight to get there.

Better go, Fay Org is looking as the watch and reminding me that we need to go before 1 hour time limit for the internet access. Afterall, things are quite experience here. Haa..haa...

沒有留言: