2007年6月4日 星期一

Quick Hello From Brazil

Hello, today is the fourth day that we are in Roi de Janeiro, the last 3 days were raining days andfinally is a sunny day today. We are going to stay another 3 more days here before taking the plane to Foz de Igazu, where the biggest water fall in South America situated in.

Beaches are everywhere in Roi de Janeiro, and beach volley ball and football nets are easilyspotted on the beaches, but since the weather was bad, I have seen anyone using them though.

English (not to mention Chinese and French) is definitely not a propular language here beyond hotels, so we have been practising a lot of body language here.

Have to head off, if I can find an internet access again, I may give you a bit more update from Brazil.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Yoho~ can you read email from brazil? If so, I will send you my contact via email so that we can meet up when I come to Paris next week~ Pretty excited to see you and your honey. Hehe... Have fun in Brazil.

Unknown 提到...

Moming,

Yes I can read anything here in English, so please send me your mobile phone and your gf´s mobile in case.

BTW, can i add one more wish list, can you pick up a South China Morning Post for me as well? Thanks Thanks